Friday, March 18, 2011

T.G.I.F!

Happy Friday everyone! 

Sew This.
Me sew Crazy always has awesome clothing it seems like.  And this quilted vest is no exception.  Adorable!
P3080129
How cool is this fabric soccer ball?  {Goddess of Gifts}
Punkin Pattern has a way cute Chocolate bunny shirt. Because everything is better with chocolate.
Adorable?  Check.  Functional?  Check.  I’m loving the puppy towel by Everyday Art.
Hippos and Dinosaurs shows you how to make felt Easter Eggs.

Craft This.

Auntie LoLo Crafts has not only an adorable felt chocolate bunny but a super cute button egg!
I wish I could use tools because this would head to the top of my list of way cool things to make.  I love Under the Table and Dreaming's PB’s oversized abacus.
A little Tipsy shows you how to make a super cute frame for under $5.
Cheri from I am Momma Hear Me Roar guest posted on Whip up.  Isn’t her braided necklace the coolest?  Wait, isn’t all of her stuff the coolest?
Honeyscrap made these cool pillows.  She sewed hers but with some heat and bond this could easily be a no sew project!
Print This.
ABC poster - BLUE
Spirk Space has this sweet ABC poster.  And in true Spirk fashion, in about 10 colors! :)
free Easter Bunny letter printable
I’ve never used this service before so let me know if you do, but here you can get a free letter from the Easter Bunny.
photo
I found this quote while looking through Flikr.  3LambStudio has lots of cute ones!
Printable Easter Bingo Game Cards
Looking for some family games for your get together?  About.com has a printable bingo set – color or black and white.
And in case you are like me and can’t draw anything here is an egg template.  Yes, I need this.  I’m that pathetic. 
Eat This.
Ain't She Crazy posted her recipe for crazy good marshmallow frosting.  YUM.
And in case you were wondering what to put that icing on how about Ain't She Crazy's Oreo Cup-Cake-Sters.  I would.
Stuffed Cookies p A classic cookie with a modern twist! Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
And since we are on the topic of taking one thing from the diet 'no' list and stuffing it inside of another diet 'no' item (all that's left to do is deep fry em).  The Family Kitchen has chocolate chip cookies stuffed with PB cups. 
Since our diets are now a bust....One Charming Party (looove that site) has a recipe for a healthy green smoothie.  That looks yummy! I'm going to have to try it and see if I can get Josh to drink it!

Mom's Crazy Cooking has Thin Mint Cupcakes.  I can't even think of something clever to say. Except I want one.  :)

Make sure to check out My Vinyl Designer for all the latest designs!  And make sure to order soon to get 20% off your purchase!!

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the vest shout out! Oddly enough, they are one of my favorite things I have ever made. Probably for their sensibility, and the fact that my girls are wearing them all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda!!! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank so much for the feature! You have such a great blog! I'll be back around to check out your daily posts for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my ABC printable... I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I added your button to my blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my frame and what great company. Love the other ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love that little tshirt and am imagining my daughter running around in it. She says 'bun' whenever she sees a rabbit. I love the recipes too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my recipes!What a great list of goodies you have here!

    ReplyDelete