Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday...

It's going to be a little while for Thursday's features to be up.  I {being the genius that I am} keep word files {Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri} so I can list the links for each day.  I do save them periodically throughout, but yesterday.  Oh gosh yesterday....storms!  Like crazy. 

It went from 70 and nice....to 29 and cold.  It's supposed to snow!  Are you kidding me?!?  But anyways...my lists...The power would flicker. Didn't autosave.  Redo.  Power flicker.  Redo. Power flicker....didn't come back on until 11:30 last night.  UGH. 

This morning turn computer back on....and yup you guessed it.  I've got to redo.  Try to find all of the great ideas I've found the past few days (I think I had about 4 days done...)

So I'm off!  I'll be back.

Check out My Vinyl Desinger while I'm gone.  Get inspired!

1 comment: