Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday's Features

Sew This.
I love the scrappy bibs from Zaaberry.
How cute is this twin set from the cottage home???
Speaking of twins – I’ve got a major crush on these guitar shirts! {Dragonfly Designs}
With Love by Rach made a sweet tea cake dress – love it.
the help h@nd
UCreate foods made this awesome all in one apron, dish towel, double handed hot pad.  Did I mention it is also super cute!?!
Craft This.
Country Chic Cottage has a great baseball lamp.  Like really great.
 
Sister’s Stuff made a cute color book.
Madigan Made has an adorable dry erase board.  Perfect for teacher appreciation week!
Homemade Ginger made some Anthropologie inspired flowers.
 
Craft Goodies has an awesome mirror that I am so envious of.  Come on garage sales!!!
Print This.
Need an Earth Day Print?  Go check out Nothing But Country!
Candyland party favors
Chica and Jo have Candy Land bag tags.
Free Printable
Sew it Pretty.  Sew true! (couldn’t resist sorry!) Print from How Joyful.
I like this faith sign a lot – printing it now! {Kamley Lane}
Cute as a fox has a bunny chow recipe and printable.
Eat This.
IMG_7261.stamp
Amanda from I am Baker just had a baby - Eddie (Yea!  Congrats!) and she is already back to posting amazing things that she makes...like this Red Velvet Strawberry Shortcake. 
I love monkey bread.  YUM....Mandy's Recipe Box has the recipe if you've never made it!
Toasted Marshmallow cupcakes.  YUM.  Cheeky Kitchen.
One Charming Party has an adorable Monster party going on.  And what monster party would be complete without purple ice cream?  Well - homemade blueberry ice cream...with chocolate dipped spoons. YUM!
king ranch casserole recipe
Baked Bree has a recipe for King Ranch Casserole.  I've never heard of it before - but it looks yummy!  I will have to try this out this week! I think my boys will love it!

Make sure to head over to My Vinyl Designer to check out all of the new Vinyl designs! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! What a great round up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun and yummy things! Thanks for featuring my Monkey Bread! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you featuring other bloggers - awesome!

    http://www.dishesandsocks.com/

    ReplyDelete